- 8 Guests
- 5 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Toilet
Prestige French style apartment, 90 sqm, on the last floor with elevator, for up to 8 people and with balcony.
Spacious, quiet, bright and stylish, its typical Lyon style with its wooden floor, high ceilings and fireplaces, combined with the modernity of an open living space, the latest equipments, and a trendy decoration make this place incredibly friendly and welcoming.
In the heart of Lyon, right next to all public transports and amenities, 5 minutes from place Bellecour and from the old town!
Description of the premises
- LARGE LIVING ROOM of 35 m2 with a 6-7 seater sofa, very easily convertible into a double bed (140 x 200 cm), movable folding-screen to privatize the space
- KITCHEN fully equipped and highly functional, offering everything you may need to cook and eat !
- BALCONY accessible from the living room and the Zen bedroom, with view of the Fourvière Basilica
- ZEN BEDROOM with two single beds (90 x 200 cm = 36'' wide x 79'' long) which can be reunited into a king size bed (180 x 200 cm = 71'' wide x 79'' long), a large closet with wardrobe, and a small desk
- GLAM BEDROOM with a queen size bed (160 x 200 cm = 63'' wide x 79'' long), a large closet with wardrobe, and a small desk
- EMERALD BEDROOM with a queen size bed (160 x 200 cm = 63'' wide x 79'' long) mezzanine, a work desk, and a closet with wardrobe
- BATHROOM with bath tub and shower
- SEPARATE TOILET
- LINEN: Sheets and towels supplied
- PRODUCTS: Shower gel, Shampoo, Hand soap, Toilet paper, Laundry detergent, Dishes detergent, Condiments, Tea and Coffee
- CLEANING: cleaning at the end of your stay, and once a week for stays above 10 days
- INTERNET: very high speed wifi connection (fiber to the home)
- TELEPHONE: free calls to landlines and mobiles in France, free calls to landlines of many countries (you may ask if your country is included)
- PARKING: A private guarded parking is available nearby at negociated fare.
- Internet (fiber to the home)
- LCD Television with hundred of channels
- Bluray/DVD player
- HiFi system
- Electric room-darkening shades
- Induction hob
- Expresso coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Iron with ironing board
- Drying rack
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Baby bath
- Babysitter recommendations
- Work desks
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- First Aid Kit
Saxe-Gambetta is an authentic area on the left bank of the Rhône, in the city very center. The apartment is ideally located at the foot of the metro station, close to many shops, La Part Dieu international shopping center, Rhône docks and Lyon city center (peninsula).
All trips can be done by walk or by bike:
- Rhône docks = 5 minutes walk
- Presqu'île / Bellecour (city very center) = 12 minutes walk (1 km), 3 minutes by metro
- Vieux Lyon (Old town) = 5 minutes by metro, or 20 minutes walk (1.7 km)
- Les Halles Paul Bocuse = 15 minutes walk
- University Lyon 2 (Quai du Rhône) & Lyon 3 (Manufacture des Tabacs) = 10 minutes walk
- Supermarket (including organic) & bakery = a few meters away
Ideally located for any city trips:
- Saxe-Gambetta metro station (line B and D) at the foot of the building, access to Place Bellecour and Part Dieu in 3 minutes. Vieux Lyon (old town) in 5 minutes
- Tramway T1 400 meters
- BUS C11, C12, C14, C23, C4, PL2 at 30 meters
- Velov (city bike rental): 20 meters
- Bluly (electric car rental): 20 meters
Really great appartment!! Perfect for our visit to Lyon. We visited Euroexpo which took about 23/25 minutes by car. The appartment is right next to an underground station and very close to lots of nice restaurants. The hosts were so nice and were very quick to help us when necessary!! They brought extra towels and found us local parking - great hosts!!! Appartment has loads of pans, plates, kettle, toaster.... Absolutely everything you would need for your stay. Would definitely recommend.
The apartment is spacious, well-equipped and beautifully decorated. We were a family of 3 adults and 3 children and we found it perfect for our needs. There was plenty of baby equipment provided for our youngest and the big kids loved sleeping up on the raised double bed in the office. There are some beautiful views from the balcony, especially when it turns dark. The location is very convenient as it's a short walk up to Place Bellecour and the old town and there are lots of bakeries, supermarkets and shops on the doorstep. Yoann and Ida were incredibly helpful and responsive with all our queries and requests, from helping us book a taxi from the airport to sorting us out with brand new crockery when we found some items were chipped. They hosting skills far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend!
Great apartment in a terrific location - everything just as advertised. It is not too small for a larger group, since three full bedrooms makes it so that everyone has plenty of room and the wc separate from the shower/laundry makes sharing the bathroom easy. If summer, it can get hot, but there is cross ventilation and three fans which worked well. Yoann and Ida are prompt in their responses before arrival and Carine who met us upon arrival was right on time and SO pleasant. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - hope we are able to return.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com